While we prefer to save trees whenever possible there are circumstances when tree removal is the best alternative. If you are unsure if one of your trees should be removed call and arrange an appointment with one of our arborists. We will inspect your tree and let you know if alternatives other than tree removal are available. When tree removal is necessary rest assured that we have the expertise and equipment necessary to safely and efficiently remove your tree. We also take all appropriate precautions to prevent any damage to surrounding landscape plantings when removing your tree.
There are many situations where tree removal may be recommended or necessary, such as:
- A tree that is dead or dying.
- A tree that is unsafe due to a structural defect.
- A tree that is irreparably damaged in a storm.
- A tree is crowding or damaging another tree in your landscape.
- When a tree is planted too close to your house, patio, or swimming pool.
- The tree needs to be removed so a more suitable tree can be planted.
- When a tree has outgrown its planting location.
- A tree that needs to be removed to accommodate a home addition.
- When a tree has fallen in your yard.
- When a tree has been hit by a car.
- If a tree is blocking a scenic view.
- For the construction of an in-ground pool.
- When tree roots are damaging a driveway, patio, or sidewalk.
Storm damage tree service
Even though we enjoy pleasant weather most of the year, storms are a part of everyday life in Brevard County. Sometimes we are the recipients of storms that cause severe damage to our precious landscape trees. If your trees are damaged in a storm you can count on WW Tree Expert to be there to help. We know that storms can strike Brevard County any time of the day or night, which is why we offer 24/7 response for storm damaged trees or for emergency tree service. When severe weather strikes we can help you with:
- Hurricane damaged trees
- Fallen trees in your yard
- Removing storm damaged tree limbs
- Cleaning up fallen tree branches
- Removing uprooted trees
- Repairing storm damaged trees
- Removing trees that are blocking your driveway
- Grinding uprooted tree stumps
- Trees damaged by lightning
- Chipping brush piles
- Assessing the health and safety of storm damaged trees
- Recommend replacement trees after a storm
Pruning and removing storm damaged trees is some of the most dangerous work a tree service performs. This is because tree trunks or branches can have unpredictable pressure points and variable degrees of attachment to the main body of the tree. We approach storm damaged trees with a great deal of care and, for safety’s sake, would caution homeowners to leave removing storm damaged trees to professional arborists.
WW Tree Expert provides tree removal throughout Brevard County, FL including the communities of:
- Cape Canaveral
- Cocoa Beach
- Indian Harbour Beach
- Melbourne Beach
- Melbourne Village
- Merritt Island
- Palm Bay
- Palm Shores
- Satellite Beach
- South Patrick
- West Melbourne